RACE NUMBER COLLECTION
Where and when can collect you race number ?
The collection of the race numbers will take place at the Village Marathon Metz Mirabelle on the Place de la République Saturday 12th of October from 10.00am to 7.00pm.
An ID card is required to pick-up the race numbers as well as the following documents:
- Medical certificate for those who did'nt alreday provided it during the registration. Please don't forget to have a medical certificate attesting "no contra-indications to taking part in athletics competition"
- Licence up-to-date for those who provided a licence during the registration
A welcome bag will be handed to every runner with :
- The race number
- A chip integrated to the bibs - 4 safety needles
- A label "vestiaire" for dressing room using by marathon's runners
- One ticket for a vehicle parking for the Republic Park, Sunday until 6pm for the runners (Offer by our partner Ubis Park).
Collection of race number "by proxy":
It is possible to collect the race number of another runner by presenting the ID card of the runner as well as the possible mandatory documents concerning his/her registration form: medical certificate or license.