RACE NUMBER COLLECTION
Where and when can collect you race number ?
The collection of the race numbers will take place at the Village Marathon Metz Mirabelle on the Place de la République Saturday 10th of October from 10.00am to 7.00pm.
An ID card is required to collect the bib as well the following documents to be sent before the collection:
- Medical certificatemust be provided before the 3rd of October 2021. Please don't forget to have a medical certificate attesting "no contra-indications to taking part in athletics competition"
- Licence up-to-date for those who provided a licence during the registration.
A welcome bag will be handed to every runner with :
- The race number
- A chip integrated to the bibs - 4 safety needles
- A label "vestiaire" for dressing room using by marathon's runners
- One ticket for a vehicle parking for the Republic Park, Sunday until 6pm for the runners (Offer by our partner Ubis Park).
Collection of race number "by proxy":
It is possible to collect the race number of another runner on presentation of the runner's ID card and if all mandatory documents concerning his/her registration form have been provided before collection: medical certificate or license.